Park Havok Park Havok

Very good!

And thanks once again for using my song! :)

Rock 'n' Risk Blitz Rock 'n' Risk Blitz

Really good!

Great game!

Also, the guy below me was I think trying to ask you to be the guy in the collab, he/she wasn't just saying that randomly.

SiJaf responds:

Thanks :)

Enemy Encounter Enemy Encounter

Great game!

I think maybe you could work on your art a little bit, but apart from that, I loved the game! Nice work, and thanks for using my song.

default0 responds:

So you did play it :)
Glad you liked it as much as I liked your song, and yes, my artwork is pretty much the worst on the whole portal lol

Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

WAY too hard.

I don't know if it's just me, but this game is just too hard, and I was playing in normal mode. Make it a bit easier, because if it was, this game would be very good.

3d logic 3d logic

Ow, my head!

I don't know what Ricky2311 was talking about, this is not calming, I've got a headache from playing this game. Great game, although I'm pretty sure I've seen a similar game somewhere.

Tower Defence v.2 :D Tower Defence v.2 :D

It's okay

It could be better. It has no sound for one, and it's really easy. The graphics aren't that good either.

Gamma Bros Gamma Bros

Is there any way to win?

Pretty good game, but it goes into jetpack mode which is kind of annoying. I know you deliberately made it all pixely, but I tstill think it would be better with better graphics.

NG Insult Generator NG Insult Generator

lol

TrueDarkness sniffs El-Cid's slimey trophies! Cool gadget.

Hit the Road Hit the Road

Brilliant!

Wow, I love this game. I think you've got yourself a featured game. This is like the Game 'I Love Traffic', but with pedestrians. To sum up, great idea, good graphics, well animated and well programmed! Nice one.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

ID: 244683, one of my songs.

Pretty good, I don't see the point, as we can listen to all these songs anyway.